The Boho Printable Pregnancy Planner Bundle is the perfect way to organize and document your pregnancy journey. The calendar pages help you keep track of important appointments and milestones, while the journal pages provide a space to document your thoughts and feelings. The baby essentials section includes checklists like what to pack in your hospital bag and what to add to your baby registry. The medical information organizes key contacts and appointments to help you prepare for your new arrival. The nursery planner helps you create a space that is both functional and stylish. The celebration planner ensures that you take some time for yourself before the big day, while the self-care journal helps you stay mindful of your own needs during pregnancy. The meal planning section makes it easy to nourish yourself and your baby. And the fitness planning section helps you stay active throughout your pregnancy.
The Boho Printable Pregnancy Planner Bundle is your one-stop shop for everything pregnancy-related!
**This is an instant download of digital files, no product will be mailed or shipped** Though designed with the idea that you'd be printing this on your home printer, please send me a message if you need recommendations on a professional printer.
WHAT YOU GET
9 US Letter size 8.5" x 11" pdf files as follows: * 1 pdf for the entire planner - 176 pages in total, with a hyperlinked Index for easy navigation. * 8 pdfs for individual sections.
Calendar & Schedules: 3 Sections Arranged by Trimester (101 pages)
1. Cover 2. Weekly Pregnancy Countdown (hyperlinked to each week) 3. Trimester Overview and Checklists: First, Second, and Third 4. Trimester Recap: First, Second, and Third 5. Monthly Overview: Months 1 through 9 6. Weekly Plans: Week 4 through 41 7. Weekly Journal Prompts: Week 4 through 41 8. Divider pages + 3 pages for photos 9. Daily Planner: 1 page to copy
Baby Essentials (5 pages)
1. Cover 2. Hospital Bag Packing List 3. Registry Checklist 4. Baby Naming Game 5. Baby Name Log
Medical Info (10 pages)
1. Cover 2. Medical Contact List 3. Prenatal Appointment Tracker 4. Appointment Details 5. Medication Tracker 6. Fetal Kick Count Log 7. Sleep Log 8. Pediatrician Interview Worksheet 9. Birth Plan for Natural or Scheduled Inductions 10. Birth Plan for C-Sections
Self-Care Planner (16 pages)
1. Cover 2. Self-Assessment: First, Second and Third Trimesters 3. Goal Setting: First, Second and Third Trimesters 4. Self-Care Plan: First, Second and Third Trimesters 5. 30 Self-Care Ideas: First, Second and Third Trimesters 6. Letter Prompts: To Younger Self, To Future Self, To Future Baby
Meal Planner (11 pages)
1. Cover 2. My Favorite Meals 3. Meal Ideas 4. Nutrient Needs 5. Eat This Not That 6. Food Goals 7. Weekly Meal Planner 8. Daily Food Journal 9. Grocery Shopping List 10. Symptom Smashing Tips 11. 30 Day Healthy Eating Challenge