As a new mom to be, you have so much on your plate. It's important to practice self-care. With the self-care journal as part of our pregnancy planner, you can assess your needs in each trimester and come up with a plan to take care of your mind, body and relationships. This planner includes self-care ideas, letters to your future self and baby - everything you need to feel prepared, supported and connected while expecting your newest bundle.
The best thing a pregnant woman can do for herself and her unborn child is to prioritize her own well-being. That starts right here.
WHAT YOU GET
2. Self-Assessment: First, Second and Third Trimesters
3. Goal Setting: First, Second and Third Trimesters
4. Self-Care Plan: First, Second and Third Trimesters
5. 30 Self-Care Ideas: First, Second and Third Trimesters
6. Letter Prompts: To Younger Self, To Future Self, To Future Baby
HOW IT WORKS
Once the transaction is complete, your file will be ready to download and save to your computer (and will be accessible at any time). Please download it from a DESKTOP or LAPTOP.